Thursday, July 9, 2009

Poor baby!

My poor sweet little baby boy had his wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. He actually did really good! As soon as I got him home, I fed him a small amount of pudding, had him drink about half a cup of water and take some Advil. He slept while I changed ice packs every 20 minutes. At 2:00, he woke up and was feeling fine! Ate some jello, pudding, applesauce, chicken and stars soup, baby food sweet potatoes (gross I know, but we added a little butter and brown sugar), and drank several cups of Hawaiian Punch, flat sprite, and water. He fell alseep about 9:30 and I woke him up at 11:30 to give him a percocet and some advil. He slept until 6:30 this morning ~ when he woke me up and asked for more pain meds. I gave him another percocet and 3 advil and he is still sleeping. He has had a much more easier time than C did when he had his out. We may be able to take that weekend trip to the beach next week afterall!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Glad he is ok. Hope you were able to go to the beach.