Friday, January 15, 2010

Long time...

So much has happened...namely Facebook. I have had so much fun connecting with old friends and keeping up with new ones! But, I never meant to be away from my blog so long either.
Ok...since last time, Z got his license in June and a Blazer in July. In September, he ran off the road while it was raining and flipped it, totaled it, and about gave me a heart attack! God is so good though and he walked away with a little scratch on his finger. In November, we bought him a small (cheap) car and he is a much more cautious driver now. School started back with E in 8th grade and Z a junior. E finished football and competition season and now is getting ready for high school. She is training with the high school's competition squad and doing private lessons too.
Watch an EAGLE as she is flying!
C started at Jax State ~ along with all my money! He is loving his law classes though and it will be so worth it in the end! He got laid off from UPS after the first of the year. Jobs are so hard to come by right now too. The phone man is still working close to Atlanta. I have done 2 long term subs this year and I think that is enough. I miss being home and taking care of things around here.

Last week we had snow! The first snow Z and E have ever really seen. It was fun, but cold! Oh, I know snow is cold, but I live in the south and we don't own heavy coats. We also had to share gloves...but we had scarves thanks to a knitting kick I got on a couple of years ago.
We even had enough snow to make a snow baby!
I think that is about it! Hopefully, it won't be another six months before I post again!

2 comments:

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Love your pictures!! Even if I have seen them before.

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Instagram Followers & Likes?
Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?