Sunday, April 26, 2009

His 4th (and hopefully last!) Prom

Busy, busy weekend. E is at middle school cheerleading competition camp all weekend. C and his girlfriend had prom last night. I can't believe he has been to 4 proms! I picked E up from camp during her lunch break and took a few pictures before taking her back.

Every year I take a picture of E wearing C's coat. I guess when she goes to the prom, I'll make him wear her flower! C and my Mom

C and H...they have been dating a year and half. He thought it was so cool that his NY hat matched his tux.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe cute pictures!

~Sandy said...

Great pictures!!! Nice to meet another GA family on blogger!

Rachel said...

She's wearing his jacket! AWWWW And your mom... awwww...

Are the woods by your house?

Kelly said...

Rach, the pics of E and C were made in front of our house. The others were made at Berry College.