Monday, May 4, 2009

busy, busy, busy

Busy...describes my life right now. I am sure in 3 weeks, after school ends, it will be better. Z and E have some major projects due and I am helping with those and then we have all the other end of the year activities going on too. And we have 2 major birthdays coming up in the next 2 weeks. C is in the mist of finals and getting stuff transfered for next year.

Ever notice how everything breaks all at once? In the last two weeks we have had to buy a new lawn mower (riding), a new pool liner, new tires for my van, new windshield wipers for my van, a new toilet seat, and now the weed eater has decided to die on us. Thank goodness for savings as we have spent some major money ~ including the bill for our cruise. I know this is life and we deal with it, but I really hope stuff stays fixed and nothing else breaks.

No comments: