Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time is flying

I am still here, just really busy. End of school projects are about to make me regret not homeschooling my kids! Nah, not really. I just hate bugs. More on that later though. E had a major birthday and is now offically a teenager. Z's is next week and he will be 16. Be still my heart! Pool is opened and the water is COLD. We had to have a new liner and it took 3 days to fill the pool up. The kids will swim...I am a weinie and will not even stick my big toe in that water. It might help if the temperature outside would get above 80 degrees. Hope everyone has a great day! I am off to get a pizza box to put these nasty bugs in...or should I say for my Mother to put those bugs in. I won't touch them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we had to do a bug collection at the beginning of the year yuck!

Vicki said...

I haven't gotten in our pool yet either. It was just about to get warm enough for me and then started all this raining and cooler weather. Right now I'm just fighting to keep the pool clean and clear.