Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday!

Yesterday was one of my favorite guys' birthday! He turned 16. Yikes! He can't get his driver's license until he completes Driver's Ed. so he'll be waiting over a month. We got him a new cell phone (that he picked out) and are in the process of looking for a car or truck for him...preferably one big enough that I will feel safe letting him drive. I know it sounds lame, but I honestly can't believe he is already 16.

His girlfriend decorated his locker at school and I made sure to put his picture in the birthday section of the paper.

We took him out to eat. He ordered Filet Mignon. He has expensive taste. Here he is eating the Filet Mignon and the huge salad.

Then we came home and had cookie cake and opened presents.


Happy Birthday baby boy! We are so proud of you!!

No comments: