Monday, February 9, 2009

Letter N

Lou Ann at http://itsalwayssomethingaroundhere.blogspot.com/ was challenged to come up with ten things she loved starting with the letter J. She did a great job! My challenge is to come up with 10 things I love starting with the letter N.

1. Nighttime...especially if it is a clear night and I can see the stars!

2. Nuts. I love mixed nuts, but I don't like the Brazil nuts, so I throw them away.

3. Not working full time. I love being home with my kids when they get out of school.

4. Naps on Sunday afternoons with the phone man.

5. Nests...of the bird variety. We have a bird that always builds a nest in our maple tree every spring. It is comforting to see it every year.

6. Necklaces ~ I have a turtle necklace that I just love! It was dirt cheap and I get so many compliments on it!

7. Nail polish...on my toes! Love my summer pedicures!

8. New Testament ~ it tells of the love of My Savior Jesus!

9. National Anthem ~ I can't hear it without tearing up. I am strange that way.

10. Needlework. I used to cross stitch a lot. Haven't done it in a while though.

This was fun! If you want to play along, let me know and I'll assign you a letter too!

3 comments:

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Great list!!!

Thanks for playing.

Rachel said...

Gimma letter, please!

Unknown said...

How fun I loved all your answers!