Friday, February 6, 2009

kids, facebook

My baby got her glasses. I took her yesterday to pick them up. I think they look really good. She says they feel great!


















Z has a wrestling match in Dade County (2 hours away). We'll check E out of school at 2:00 and drive up. Next week tennis starts. And the week after that E has cheerleading tryouts for next year. Busy as usual!

I joined Facebook this week. Several of my high school friends have been after me to join, so I took the plunge. And C told me to "not even think about being his friend because I am OLD". I am going to remember that next time he wants to borrow money! I can't really figure it out, so I am just playing with it. I refuse to ask my darling firstborn any questions!


2 comments:

It's Always Something Around Here said...

She looks adorable and so grown up!!!!

Yeah I hear ya on the facebook. I need a chunk of time to sit down and try to figure it out.

Rachel said...

She picked a great pair!