Friday, February 27, 2009

Paint!

We are finally all feeling better. Although Z has to stay on his meds another week. I hate staph infections. It is leaving scars on his legs.


Last night, my baby read her optimism speech at the board of education. She didn't win district, but that is okay. I was very proud of her for winning her school. She was one of two 7th graders there ~ all the others were in 8th grade. It was a very good experience for her.


Today E has cheerleading tryouts. I think I may more nervous than she is. I'll definitely be praying at 4:00 today.


So, this is what I have been doing this week. Painting and redoing E's room. So different from the white walls with purple and pink Hello Kitty. But, I really, really like this color. Next, we are doing lime green trim and adding white shelving all around the top of the room. We are also getting her a white chest to put her tv and dvd player on. I also covered her lamp shade.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the color too but am having trouble picturing it with lime green trim. I can't wait to see the pictures when you are completley done.

Try Maderma on the scars. We've had good success with that stuff...they have it at Walmart.

Unknown said...

Love the room its looking good! Hope everyone is feeling better!