Saturday, January 3, 2009

Follow the instructions

Sometimes it helps to follow the instructions...E's phone had a button pop off. I spent an inordinate amount of time on the phone with AT&T and the Palm people. Finally, after threatening to leave AT&T (even though they sign hubby's paycheck), I was under the impression that they would send her a new phone. I saw the follow up email in my in box and last night decided to read it. I had to send her phone in for repair. Oh. I would rather be shot in the head than have to go to the post office. Anyway, this morning I take myself to the post office and mail her phone to the repair guys. It wasn't as bad as I remember...maybe because it is yucky outside and no one in their right mind would be out today. Luckily, C got a new phone for Christmas, so E is using his old phone until hers is repaired.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Welcome! I have had one for awhile! I love reading them. :)