Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's begin...

Several of my friends have blogs, so I thought I would join in on the fun. I have been reading blogs for several months and love how you get a glimpse into someone else's world. My life is pretty basic...I am mainly a SAHM who works long term sub jobs (maternity leaves, illnesses, etc) for our local school system on an as needed basis. This works out well for me, as hubby works out of town and his job requires a lot of overtime. We have 3 wonderful kids ~ who can be trying at times, but are really our pride and joys! Our home is also shared with 4 cats and 1 dog.

2 comments:

Robin Pruitt said...

welcome to blogger! :) i came across yours this morning and thought i would be the first to say hello! from one stranger to another! :)

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Hey Kelly!!!!!

Welcome to blogging!!!!


Lou Ann