Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Runaway!

I have not felt like doing anything these past couple of days.

I had a horrible day on Sunday...my dog (who is like my child) was missing for 3 hours. We have a pasture behind our house and I guess she decided that she needed to check it out! The guys in our family had gone to the movies. I called my parents and they came over to help me look for her. I cried my eyes out for 2 of those 3 hours. It probably didn't help that I had just finished reading Marley and Me. After it had gotten dark, Z went outside and called for her and she just bounced right up acting like she had been there all along.












Then I got some bad news that effected E. I won't go into detail, but she is not doing competitive cheerleading anymore. I will say, the coaches at that gym are jerks. At first she was ecstatic as she had been begging us to let her quit. Now, she goes from not caring to being sad. And that breaks my heart. She is still cheering at her school and that is what she truly enjoys anyway.

2 comments:

It's Always Something Around Here said...

So glad she came back!

Love the look of you blog too.

Rachel said...

Glad she's back! Those pets... just like kids, I tell ya! :) BRRR.. a bit cold here.